- Seattle turning over on downs while trying to tie the game on 4th and goal from the 1.
- Dallas fumbling in the end zone on the very next play for a safety.
- Seattle scoring a TD but missing the 2-point conversion that would have put them up by a FG.
- Dallas driving to the 1 yard line but having the first down call overturned by replay to set up 4th down from the 1 and a half.
- Romo fumbling the snap on a chip shot 19 yard field goal.
- Romo scrambling for the end zone or the 1 yard line to pick up a first, but getting neither.
- Seattle still needing to run a play to get out of the shadow of the end zone so they don't give up a safety.
- Dallas failing to convert a hail mary attempt with 2 seconds left.
Did I miss anything? As if that isn't crazy enough for Dallas sports fans, on Thursday night, the Stars had a 5-4 lead with 10 seconds left in their game against the Oilers. Let's recap that:
- Edmonton, with their goalie pulled, turns the puck over at their own blue line.
- Dallas walks in alone, with an emtpy net remember, and misses when the puck jumps over the player's stick.
- With less than 10 seconds now remaining, Edmonton picks up the puck and goes coast to coast, scoring to tie the game and send it to OT.
- Dallas manages to redeem themselves with a win in the shootout.
Ugh. I'm out of breath now.